Conley and Koontz Equine Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility. View the gallery to see some images from our care and surgery rooms.
- Conley and Koontz Equine Hospital
- Scale: A horse being weighed to determine the exact dosage of medication.
- Laboratory: Our laboratory allows us to run most diagnostics right here in our facility
- Exam 1: Exam 1 offers a set of stocks for standing procedures. It allows us to do many procuedures which do not require anesthesia
- Exam 2: This is our working exam room. It provides us for space to work when working on difficult lameness cases.
- Radiology: We have digital radiographic equipment which allows us to radiograph your horse with immediate results.
- Lameness Hallway: This hallway provides us a great surface and working area to work-up difficult lamenesses.
- Induction/Recovery Stall: Provides a safe area for induction and recovery from anesthesia.
- Scrub Room
- Recovery and Surgery Suite
- Surgery Suite
- Apartments: Conley and Koontz Equine Hospital provides apartments for our various extern students and veterinary interns.
- Recovery Stall: All horses are recovered in our stalls on soft pads.